The ChartFactor team is proud to present the March 2023 release of the ChartFactor Visual Analytics Platform, the most powerful solution for embedded visual analytics.
Brand new in this release:
1. Geo Map GL - This feature allows users to visualize geospatial data whilst also providing an improved API, improved performance, and 3D rendering capabilities when compared with our previous Geo Map versions.
2. Custom Queries Support - Even when ChartFactor data providers are deployed on the server-side instead of deployed as a front-end side monolith.
3. Use Studio to View, Add, and Remove Static Filters for any Visualization - Static filters allow you to easily exclude values (nulls, outliers, etc) or apply specific filters to your visualization, independent from other filtering interactions.
4. KPI UI Editor - Enables users to quickly configure KPI widgets with specific labels, colors, and positioning options while always showing the code for easy embedding. In addition, out-of-the-box time offset and growth rate metrics enable you to quickly configure and visualize time period comparisons, as well as growth rates, for any metric.
5. Mouse Drag and Finger Pinch Support for Bars and Trend Charts - allowing users to select one or more shapes; while the auto-drill option navigates them to different time granularities, depending on the size of the time window selected. It also includes default breakpoints that you can configure using the Interaction Manager.
Besides this, users will notice many additional improvements across various other visualizations.
You can enjoy ChartFactor Studio, download the latest toolkit, access documentation, release notes, and everything else related to ChartFactor at https://chartfactor.com.